Realtor & Notary Public
“Nothing is more important to me than
the relationships I share with people,
and nothing is more rewarding to me
than helping others make the most
of an opportunity. It’s what I love so
much about my real estate career.”
Your home is likely to be the most important financial investment in your life. To allow me to represent you in the sale or purchase of your Home, I would expect that you might want to know something about me. The following is a brief professional summary to introduce myself to you:
I was born in El Salvador, receiving my education in San Salvador and Los Angeles, where I obtained a B.S. degree in Business Administration, and a Real Estate specialization in INvestments and Apprisal from University of California Los Angeles UCLA.
Prior to Real Estate, I built a career as a Sales Manager in Auto Parts, followed by 5 years of success in Sales and Marketing career. This resulted in me owning a successful business, culminating with a real estate career and being a to Seller and Buyers Agent.
My diverse background guarantees that I will use my knowledge of technology, combined with superior people skills, to guide you efficiently and smoothly through all phases of your Real Estate experience. You will benefit from my expertise dealing with sellers and buyers and being in tune with today’s dynamic market.
I am happily married with child and been Northridge resident with enough experience to become a Valley expert!
Rene Fuentes has proven to be one of the San Fernando Valley’s Top resources for Real Estate:
* In The Real Estate business full time for over 11 years
* Successfully Closed Over 49 MILLION DOLLARS in Sales
* 98% Success rate in Listings SOLD!
* Licensed REALTOR in California
*Member of: Southern California Realtor Association, California Association of Realtors (C.A.R), National Association of Realtors (N.A.R), Notary National Association
* Embraces cutting edge technologies and Active Marketing for much better Results
* Over 90% of business is directly from Past Clients and Referrals. Ask for references
* Proactive “Get it done” Attitude, yet easy going and fund to work with personality
* Consistent TOP Producer and Marketing Specialist
* Uses a minimum of 10 different websites to market his properties
* Top Relocation expert in our region for over 7 years
* Realtor of choice for 3 relocation companies (Cendant, Primacy and Cartus)
* Loan referral service
* Specializing in Short Sale, REO, Rentals, Property Management & Bank Owned Properties
|address||11280 Corbin Ave Ste A|
Porter Ranch, CA 91326
|state license #||Cal BRE 01474068|
- Coldwell Banker Quality Properties
- 11280 Corbin Ave Ste A Porter Ranch CA 91335
Designations & Awards
E-Pro, CRES, GRI, Top Producer Seller & Buyer
As a co-executor of our Mom’s estate, I decided to read the reviews on Zillow in order to find a broker to sell her home. Having read over a number of broker reviews, I was impressed with one in particular, that of Rene Fuentes. After meeting Rene the first… (more)
I would definetly recommend Rene to anyone who needs to buy, sell. or rent a house. He helped me find a home that fit our family. He was able to help us find a tenant for our house in a short amount of time. He’s very dependable and trustworthy. He was always… (more)
My husband and I have purchased many properties with several realtors but I have to say Rene was a complete professional. This was the first time we used him and it will certainly not be the last, I will recommend him to everyone. Thanks Rene for all of your… (more)